Brooks last day of Mother's Day Out was May 19. They had a full day of fun activities planned for the kiddos and the parents were invited to stay all day. I could not be the only parent that was not there so I packed Briggs for the day and we headed up to the school to hang out with Brooks and his class. They had a bounce house water slide, a bounce house running slip and slide and a regular bounce house. They also ordered pizza and had Popsicles. They thoroughly enjoyed their last day and I was sad to see it be over (for multiple reasons). Tuesday before the last day, the teachers gave us the kids "me" books. I knew they were coming but was not expecting them to be this good. Their was art work that they made through out the year, pictures from through out the year and two notes from both of his teachers in the book. Also at the end of the book there was a certificate of completion for him finishing him year at MDO. I have to admit that it almost brought tears to my eyes!! They grow so fast and change so much so quickly. I cannot believe that I am actually saying this but I wish that I could freeze time so they would not continue to grow and change so quickly. Each day is new adventure and I am continually looking forward to the next day. We are so very proud of Brooks and all his accomplishments he has made while at MDO.
- Started of the year with paci and lovie at school and ended the year with neither
- Cried when I dropped him off and by the end of the year he walked in without me
- Completely, nowhere near potty trained and ended up being COMPLETELY potty trained
Congrats to our sweet, little boy who is growing right in front of our eyes for completing and liking MDO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment