Friday, May 14 was Noah's birthday and birthday party. Kim and and Levi planned to have the party at a park but Mother Nature had something else in mind. Since it pretty much rained the entire morning and into the afternoon they decided to move the party to their house. I talked to Kim that day and she said that it has rained every day on his birthday. I guess she will have to be prepared for rain every year...just in case. It was Crayon theme and it all turned adorable. Brooks was able to play with several of his friends as well a couple little girls that he has meet a couple of times before. He loves little girls!! Happy 2
nd Birthday Sweet Noah!!
Noah giving Brooks the BIGGEST hug ever!!
The boys doing art work
The boys jumping on the trampoline

Attempted group
shot of
alot of the kiddos there

Brooks playing with Brooke. He loves little girls!!

I missed this but I think Brooks is tickling Noah


Noah, Anderson and Brooks playing with Noah's new toys

Briggs and Buzz Light Year

A quick girls' shot with Briggs and little
piece of
Colton behind Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment